Several different directions today (04_10_2014)
New team members and EVERYONE: PLEASE get your INTRO EMAIL back to Kent. THIS IS WHY (name, state, two sent. about why you are here, unit if any)
- I think we farmed out the image pre-processing for the AWARDS images to Dan Becker's associate.
- That will help me to avoid some hours of graphics tweaking and keep on the basic workflow (Thanks Dan and Tim!)
- I asked the Timeline software developer some pretty important Qs, lets see how that goes...
- Built the basic CREDITS page
- Working with Dan Woodward to get the donation widgets standardized. Thank you Dan!
The ARITS specific donation thingy can go:
1. in an article, like this
2. in a module on the side over there
3. in the breadcrumb bar (did you notice?)
4. just about anywhere
so Dan I might try to wrap/iframe that second link you gave me and use this (above button) in every spot for "support ARITS"
I promise to get you a header image as soon as we have a logo. Until then, your existing header on the ARITS specific donation page is perfect, clean and simple.
OH yeah, to answer your question, we can use a local image for the button also, for sure. I've got some stock images to use, but have not created a custom "give" button for ARITS yet.
I think your ClicknPledge 3D button with that eye-catching arrow phase change is perfect, frankly.
We will make that button the "goal" of a Google Analytics campaign.
Thanks to ALL, good planning, good process, good outcome.