Airborne Ranger in the Sky exists to complete one primary Mission:
Recognize and honor Airborne Rangers of any era that have gone to the Patrol Base in the Sky
Our strategies for completing this mission successfully are:
- Ask families and associates to tell us the stories of their Rangers that have gone to that final patrol base.
- Make that possible right here on this website
- Create a place for those stories to be appreciated and preserved; to share our memories of these Rangers
- Keep it sincere and respectful, but also lively and enjoyable.
- Adhere, as always, to the Ranger Creed
Karl Monger explains Airborne Ranger in the Sky
Video : Karl Monger explains Airborne Ranger in the Sky
Airborne Ranger in the Sky is a project of:
GallantFew, Inc’s (501(c)3 Non-Profit) Mission is to
Reduce US Army Ranger veteran unemployment, homelessness and eliminate Ranger veteran suicide
- We operate a number of unique programs, but primary activity is one-on-one mentoring by a Ranger veteran, now successful in civilian business, with a Ranger veteran just departed active duty.
- This effort is called the Darby Project (in honor of WWII’s Darby’s Rangers). Our dream is to one day be able to assist every honorably discharged veteran from every branch of the service.
- We are promoting and operating other projects all the time as well.
- Please contact us if you would like to contribute cash or time to any of these activities.
Note: Several times during the construction of this site Karl Monger has asked me to move the "donate" button to less conspicuous locations.
- This site is not about fund raising, revenue generation, promotion of a commercial product or service, or any other fiscal agenda.
- This site is here to honor Fallen Rangers
- Sponsors are welcome to donate in support of the site and that mission.
- No one will ever be charged to use this site or to view this site, and we will never publish advertising of any sort.